The man who was arrested after he flew into a rage when Wendy’s staff got his burger order wrong, insists he is not a violent man:
“He described the incident as a “communication breakdown kind of thing” that escalated out of control.
“The furniture removal worker, who said he was not an aggressive person, said yesterday he was ashamed for abusing staff and police but said the officer who arrested him was unnecessarily aggressive.”
The MacDoctor begs to differ Mr. Ilolahia.
“Ilolahia admitted he quickly lost his temper.
““They weren’t polite words. I called her a homosexual and the b-word and a f****** a*******. I had to shout at her, I was that angry.”
“Staff at the Lynfield store locked themselves in the office to escape the burger-lover’s rampage, as he continued shouting and pushed over a screen and a till on the counter.
“A police officer attempted to restrain the man and emptied a can of pepper spray into eyes, but it had little effect.”
- You used foul language on a woman merely because your hamburger order was wrong (quite why you thought that being call a homosexual was an insult is beyond me – and likely beyond you too)
- You had to shout at her?
- The staff had to lock themselves in the office to escape you – clearly you were scary
- You threw a heavy till to the floor – most people can barely lift them
- You hardly twitched when a policeman emptied a can of pepper spray into your eyes – man, you were wired.
- You fought with a policeman for 10 minutes and required several to eventually pin you down.
And all over a hamburger…
These are not the actions of a normal person. They are the actions of a man whose temper is utterly uncontrolled, who flares up with sudden violence at the slightest provocation. You , Mr. Ilolahia, are a very dangerous, violent man.
And if you believe otherwise, you are clearly delusional.