I have been tagged by Busted Blonde (thanks, BB. I think). Apparently now I have to tell you seven weird or random things about myself.
Where to start?
- I was the most caned boy at high school. It was all just “high jinks” – honest.
- I used to like astronomy until I met girls.
- There is not a music genre I don’t like, but I don’t like listening to musicians with no talent. This means I rarely listen to hip hop.
- The thing I most enjoy doing is public speaking (okay – it may be only the second most enjoyable thing – I’m not that weird)]
- Every computer in my house (five including my iphone) is a MAC. So there are two reasons why I’m the MacDoctor.
- I am currently writing a book (theology, rather than medicine or politics)
- I think that Natural Selection is rubbish because of lemmings. (alright it goes like this – Lemmings survive because at least a couple of them get to the cliff top and say to themselves “bugger this for a game of soldiers” and live to breed more lemmings. If natural selection were correct then why don’t all lemmings chicken out at the last minute? And don’t rattle on about the moths – what do they know about it, hey?)
So, on to the rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Post the rules
- Share seven random or weird facts about yourself
- Tag 7 random people at the end of the post with their links
And bang – you’re all tagged: